Thursday, August 23, 2012

You Say Potato, I Say I'm Going to Have a Break Down


Full schedule.  Hungry kids.  Hungry mama.  I buy delicious looking, pre-made scalloped potatoes at Costco.  All the ingredients appear to be gluten free but I take a quick look on the Reser's website to double check.

This is what I get: 

"...we cannot guarantee a 'gluten free' manufacturing environment for any single product."

Did I say I was hungry?  Well, now I'm hangry

My dear, sweet daughter said, "At least you can eat the ham?"

But I don't want JUST ham for dinner.  I want easy, cheesey, comforting scalloped potatoes.  I want something quick that I don't have to think about and prepare in advance.  I want to enjoy the same full meal my family is having. 

Tonight I don't want to have Celiac disease. 




No comments:

Post a Comment