Thursday, May 2, 2013

Celiac Awareness Month

Yesterday marked the start of a whole month of trying to raise awareness about Celiac Disease.

When people find out I have this under diagnosed and misunderstood auto-immune disease, and they find out the treatment is to eliminate gluten from my diet, I usually get the same question:

"But what can you EAT?!?"

So, I thought I would take this month to show you what I eat.

Weird?

Maybe.

But I've photographed my food since I was little. Now I just have a practical application for my fetish: to show others that eating gluten free has options!

Day 2
Coffee
Salmon patty with tomato
Pistachios
York Peppermint Patty
Tilapia, Red Pepper and Brown Rice with Tarragon Shallot Vinaigrette and Pineapple

2 comments:

  1. That's all you ate for this entire day?

    Geesh, freeky....I eat you under the table. :)
    You need more food, sweetie! LOL

    ReplyDelete