Saturday, May 4, 2013

What Can You Eat Gluten Free? Day 3

I feel kinda naked.

Photographing food is fun when you can primp and stage it! Now that I've put it out there that I'm photographing what I eat this month, the weight of the commitment is pressing on me!

This is gonna end up looking more like Annie Hall than Annie Leibovitz.

For the past few weeks I've felt like I need to reexamine what I'm eating. Now, in my usual style, I've put it out there for everyone to pick through. So let's all take a look at what I've eaten today.

It was a wild ride from early morning study group to work to leaving for a road trip. I did not plan ahead. I figured I'd stop and shop later.

This always sounds like a good idea but in reality it makes me a neurotic mess. What am I going to eat? What if I can't find gluten free food? Why do I do this to myself?

I did find food, maybe not the best choices, but here goes most of it (minus some hummus and hard cider plus a margarita mix for a friend):














No comments:

Post a Comment